Please note Little Snook will be closed from 11th October to 31st October. All orders placed during this period will be sent out after 1st November.
<Precautions for Use>
- Do not place the product close to fire
- ALWAYS USE UNDER ADULT’S SUPERVISION.DO NOT LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED WHEN USING.
- After use,wash the product as soon as possible.Depending on food used,the product may become stained.Even so,there is no problem from a hygiene standpoint
<Precautions for Cleaning>
- Please refer Cleaning /Sterilization table for sterilizing and Dishwasher dryer
- Make sure not to boil the product excessively as it wears out the product quickly.For boiling to sterilize,boil for 3 to 5 minutes in a large pot with plenty of water.
- Make sure not to bleach the product excessively as it wears the product quickly.For bleaching,use oxygen bleach for kitchen at the instructed dilution.Finish bleaching within 30 to 40 minutes at most.
- For sterilizing solution,use baby goods sterilizer and follow the instructions of the sterilizer you use.
<Precaution for microwave Use>
- When using a microwave,follow the instructions on the product, Precautions for Use, and the instructions of the microwave you use.
- Make sure not to overcook, boil-dry or dry the product in a microwave. Doing so may melt the product or the heat may cause a burn.
- Do not use the oven, grill, or toaster function of a microwave for the product. Take special caution if your microwave has an automatic function selector.
- Food low in water content or high in sugar/oil may be easily burnt or over-heated by a microwave,causing the product to melt( e.g.sweet potato,pumpkin,bread,pancake,hamburger etc). To avoid that happening, reduce the cooking time and carefully attend while using the microwave.
|Parts||Material||Heat tolerance||Sterilization||Dishwasher and Dryer|