3 Cups & Spoon
Separete foods by the color of cups.Easy carrying.
A feeding plate is designed for one-hand-carry.
Cookable and Heatable in a microwave.
Designed for holding plates in each spot.
Can be used to measure any liquid.
Feeding Cup Lid
Handy for when heating and storing food in the container.
Non-skid panels help the plate stand still.
Spoon (3 units contained)
With its flexibility and soft materials, it helps an easy grasp and prevents a baby from poking into throat.
<Precautions for Use>
- Do not place the product close to fire
- ALWAYS USE UNDER ADULT’S SUPERVISION.DO NOT LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED WHEN USING.
- The Soft part of the spoon may absorb oil and become greasy
- Depending on food used,the product may become stained.Even so,there is no problem from a hygiene standpoint
- Close a lid after foods cool down if they are hot. Take a lid off before heating
- Before use, fill the cup halfway with water and cover it with the lid,then heat it in a microwave for approx.3 minutes.
<Precautions for Cleaning and Sterilization>
- Please refer to Cleaning /Sterilization table for sterilizing and Dishwasher use
- Applying scouring powder,kitchen cleanser or a scourer may scratch the product
- Make sure not to boil the product excessively as it wears out the product quickly.For boiling to sterilize,boil for 3 to 5 minutes in a large pot with plenty of water.
- Make sure not to bleach the product excessively as it wears the product quickly.For bleaching,use oxygen bleach for kitchen at the instructed dilution.Finish bleaching within 30 to 40 minutes at most.
- For sterilizing solution,use baby goods sterilizer and follow the instructions of the sterilizer you use.
<Precaution for microwave Use>
- When using a microwave,follow the instructions on the product, Precautions for Use, and the instructions of the microwave you use.
- Make sure not to overcook, boil-dry or dry the product in a microwave. Doing so may melt the product or the heat may cause a burn.
- Do not use the oven, grill, or toaster function of a microwave for the product. Take special caution if your microwave has an automatic function selector.
- Food low in water content or high in sugar/oil may be easily burnt or over-heated by a microwave,causing the product to melt( e.g.sweet potato,pumpkin,bread,pancake,hamburger etc). To avoid that happening, reduce the cooking time and carefully attend while using the microwave.
- Do not leave a lid closed after heating as it can make it hard to take off the lid when the food cools down.
|Parts||Material||Heat tolerance||Cool tolerance||Volume||Microwave Heating||Sterilization||Dishwasher and Dryer|
|Feeding Spoon||Tip of the spoon||Elastomer||140℃||-20||⃝||⃝||⃝||⃝||⃝|